Donnerstag, Februar 24, 2005

Catch22

Alright, I am disappointed! I have been applying for jobs now for several months, since September 2004 actively, to be precise. I finished of my M.A. in Economics two months ago. Now, whereeer I apply, I get the same response: You don't have enough experience, we need one with more experience. Where can I get more experience, if people don't give me chance to get some. And it is not, like I am trying to get a job that requires that much experience.
On the other hand I get offers for doing work that one could do with high school diploma and absolutely no experience. Well, wtf did I get a Masters for.
Why is it so hard to get a job! I spend 5 years working and then another 5 years studying and now I am at a dead end. No job in sight and nothing seems to work out. I am pissed off. When I started College 5yrs ago, it seemed like everyone got a job that was alive and not too stupid to spell their name. And now?
All I ask for is a chance to prove that I can do more and I am willing to work hard.