Dienstag, April 26, 2005

Economists are lousy bloggers

Okay, I am jealous since economists are not lawyers. Law blogs are amazing, economics blogs are almost none existant. If you look around blogger, there is almost no blog that has been maintained passed 2004, if there is an entry at all. WTF.
Instead, I find that those whose blog suppose to contain economics or statistics is (like mine) more personal and less field related!

Anyway, I finally got the job of my dreams. Kind of scary, first being unemployed for almost 4 entire months and then the endless interviews. I am so overwhelmed with joy, but now I need to get going on my projects before time runs out and I have to work. Cool, I will be an analyst now and get to do the statistics to work, too!

It takes a lot of burden of my shoulder.

EDIT:
I found some nice ones but I have to figure out how to link!