Donnerstag, April 28, 2005

Burning down the house

I feel so awful. Two doors down, my neighbors' house burned down. When we got back this afternoon there were 8 fire trucks, a helicopter, ambulances, police cars, and lots of spectators in the street. I had to go to a meeting and when I came back at 10pm, there were still people working on the house. Rumors has it that it is unsuitable for living at this point. Now I am not sure whether I should go over and offer my help. But on the other hand I don't want to be nosy. I am also very tired, I just can't help thinking what would I do if this was us. Would I want someone show up? What would I feel would help me in such a situation? Would a pot of coffee do? Or ignore the misery, not my problem? That I feel is a sad answer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

2:15 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home